... forget the rose colored lenses. my world is colorful enough...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Make me feel like more of a queen...

Well, sitting here facebooking (how productive right?) in the final hours of my friday when in walk 4 uniformed students with brooms, mops, opening the windows to air the place out, excusing themselves while they sweep and mop and empty our trash. And I'm saying "thank you thank you thankyouthankyou!" to which a polite 3rd grader replies with proper sounding british tones, "it's our duty."
Did I mention the bells that guide us to our destinations with happy little melodies? The snack and coffee table in the english room? The store downstairs where I make daily trips to get ice cream and chocolate at the recommendations of the other students?
Good good good first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment